Why make peace with shoddy reception and services from your cable TV operator, when Airtel digital TV can make your TV viewing the best experience ever?
Modern technology has certainly made things much easier today, but sometimes, you are left confused with the sheer variety of options provided to you. Whether you are buying a tee or a new DTH connection, the plethora of available options can confuse you: which one do you choose, and what happens if you choose something not as good as another option?
In terms of choosing a good digital TV connection, however, there really should be no confusion. Currently, Airtel digital TV rules the roost in the country with an array of programming options to suit all preferences. Getting this connection is akin to hitting the veritable jackpot of TV viewing. And if you compare it with the cable TV connection you have got, you will realize just how much you are missing out on.
Why choose Airtel digital TV for your home?
- Airtel offers a large array of monthly packs, three different set-top boxes and easy recharge options on your DTH connection. Cable TV does not offer any of these options.
- Browse the Airtel website to choose your preferred pack comprising the channels that you normally enjoy watching and which you would like to continue to watch. Be sure to browse packs for your city of residence only, since packs and prices may vary from city to city.
- Airtel DTH has packages that are designed to offer hours of entertainment to every member of the family, from senior citizens to little children.
- Airtel digital TV connections offer crisp picture quality, high depth of sound, excellent pricing options, easy recharge, and cash back on online recharge as well. Thus, your TV viewing experience is automatically elevated. A cable TV connection can never match up to the superior quality of picture and sound, as well as a variety of programming on offer that Airtel DTH offers. For your information, Airtel digital TV offers these specs: 1080i resolution, HDD sound and 16:9 Wide Aspect Ratio.
- The installation is quick and hassle-free. After installation, you are taught how to use the universal remote control, how to browse for channels, record and playback missed programmes, etc.
- You can pay for the pack you choose online, and also quickly do the recharge online using the Airtel website or smartphone app.
- Airtel’s monthly HD rental pack starts only at Rs 219, comprising 260 channels (in all. You also get an HD-compatible set-top box and universal remote control (it works both the TV and the set top box) with the package.
- Airtel digital TV is widely available in all major Indian cities and towns, but do check the availability for your location before you sign up.