There was a time when taking photos to commemorate special moments required a lot of planning and the availability of a good camera at hand was of paramount importance. But now as almost every person has a smartphone in their hands, taking photos and creating precious memories have become very easy. But smartphones are quite fragile and you could lose your photos at a moment’s notice. They might get deleted accidentally or can get removed from your phone while a reset. But don’t panic, there are certain apps that can help you recover your lost photos and you can easily figure out how to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung with the help of these apps.
Some apps that you can rely on
- DiskDigger app for Android.
- Recuva (Android) tool.
- Wondershare Dr Fone.
- EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is some of the apps that help you recover deleted photos from your smartphone. But there is an app that is far superior to the others and will surprise you with its effectiveness; I am talking about free Android photo recovery app FindMyPhoto.
FindMYPhoto will never fail you
You may be wondering why I am singing the praises of FindMyPhoto. Well, that’s because it is quite well deserved. This app is choked full of features and on top of that, it is completely free. There are no in-app purchases or other hidden agenda to make you spend your money. Here are a few key features that make this app stand out.
1. This app is compatible with almost all Android devices, so no matter what brand your phone belongs to you can rest assured that this app will do its job.
2. You have no need to root your device or use a computer, the app recovers your deleted photos and videos without the need for another external device.
3. It can recover not only photos but videos as well, and it works effectively both on the internal memory of the phone as well as on SD card.
4. It recovers PNG, JPG, JPEG and any other forms of image files.
5. The app works fast and the interface is incredibly easy to use. In fact, there are only three steps involved in the whole recovery process; scanning, previewing and recovery.
So, now you know how easy it can be to recover deleted photos, you need not worry at all if such a thing happens to your phone.