Welcome to the phone headset online superstore. These are the authorized dealers for many brands such as:
- Konftel conference phones;
They carry a complete line of Jabra and Plantronics, telephone and phone headsets, and Polycom conference telephones all at discount rates. You may save as much as 60% off retail. They offer a full money back guarantee for 30-day, no fees for restocking and even have shipped on the same day! All these products that they sell are brand new and sealed in factory packaging; they’ve never been used, repackaged or refurbished and all come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. They do not sell used headsets. And read this
Jabra headsets and Plantronics headsets
They offer telephone headset solutions for call center, office, while in the car and office at home that enables a person to be more ergonomically functional, productive and hands-free. Consider the new Plantronics CS540 headset that is wireless. If you are not certain which Plantronics headset goes with your telephone system, use the Plantronics headset Guide of compatibility or Jabra compatibility for calling us for assistance. And get headphones that can be used for wireless headset training setup
More than a fad
The headset for the office phone is more than only a fad, as well as more than only a gadget that looks cool. Phone headsets are becoming quite important to everyone at work, people operate a radio, a cell phone, and even just a regular phone. Both business and corporations all over the world have discovered that headsets are a need not just a luxury items. Office phone headsets are becoming so popular since they allow workers to have a free movement range while on a call and you also can then use your hands for other tasks. Businesses are choosing this headset for a wide assortment of situations. They may want to use them for positions of customer service, for executives who need to be on the telephone most of the time to talk while at the same time use the computer, while driving or while having a client in their office.
Choose the right headset
How to pick the right headset?
- You need to think about the range of movement that you or your employees need to have from your base. Is it 10, 20, 300 ft? This is your ability to move around while on the office headsets. If you need more than 20ft use a wireless headset as the answer for you.
- Brand name – What brand do you want? You can get a good idea of what the dependable brands are, and the best ones by looking at different online review sites. Plantronics and Jabra are the 2 leading headsets currently on the market.
- Budget – Choose how much money in the budget to spend and how many headsets you are needing to buy. First ask yourself, which employees will best benefit from a phone headset. Make certain that the brand you purchase has endurance and will be on the market for a quite some time.
- Be sure to buy a headset that works well in-service centers, even if you do have to buy less. This means looking at service warranty as well as the basic lifespan of the headset.
- Buy the best you can afford, even if it means getting fewer units. The worst thing you can do is get a lot of units that are not going to be able to handle the workload you want to use for them.