Cloud computing is the technology in which the resources are reduced to functionalities and stored in a remote location accessible on devices through the internet. Imagine the convenience of making this possible in case of setting an office. Workers and managers/business owners collaborating over the internet and sharing expertise without requiring a physical location speaks a ton about saving the infrastructural cost. This is why; the idea of virtual shared workspaces is selling like hot cake.
Business management cost is saved quite considerably in virtually shared workspace concept. The cupboards for storing files are replaced by the folders on the laptop, to start with. Manager and its team collaborate over online calling device and share work status, work goals etc among each other. The completed work is sent over mail or shared over cloud application for discussion, final locking etc. Thus, the essence of the business is retained, the physical garb is gone. It certainly yields advantages such as:
- More work hours devoted to actually working on assignment; the time required for traveling to and fro from office is saved.
- The discussions are more focussed as there is no scope for gossip and menial stuff incompletely documented and mutually transparent calling medium.
- Implementation is easier and faster as the set-up just requires bringing people on board on a chat platform.
- Most of the start-ups find ways to outsource the regular and routine jobs, so the real constructive work is paid more attention and is not lost in organizational management issues.
- Workers using their own devices to work take away the financial pressure of buying equipment completely making it possible to start a business in a budget of peanuts.
Cloudtower is one such collaborative platform that specializes in shared workspaces and offers best solutions to manage a business, start-ups especially, at no extra cost.